Thursday, July 19, 2012

Interesting Interpretation

Not my usual gargoyle Garden Post - but it is kinda farm related

There is a gun touting, conceal&carry (aka C&C), 🔫 prepper dude online who goes by the name TheYankeeMarshall out there who says that guns are less dangerous than tractors ...

Here's his video of it:


Actually I should be nice ... After all my main reason for posting his video here is so I can enter his give-away contest for a belt holster ...

See my hubby doesn't have a holster for his C&C yet ... At least not that I know of ... So I would pass it onto him if I won the contest

Anyhow - the intro was mostly because this guy has a nice sense of humor and I thought he'd get a kick out of it ... although sometimes i have to admit, i wonder why his wife isn't cracking him in the head more 👼 she must be a saint ... Hubby actually is enjoying watching his videos ...

I chose this particular video because I have to wonder what the point of the tractor article was --

I'm guessing that it was in support of the (now drawn back) ban on children working on family farms ...

Um, you know they did find flaw with those statistics right? Well at least the child side of those statistics ...

That's okay -- with the way the Ford tractor has been acting lately we might be having a tractor having a gun "accident" pretty soon

Oh and those who are wondering why no garden up dates ...

DROUGHT

Actually all started fine ... Check out my YouTube channel ... But then summer set in, damn it ... 😭 ... but that's enough whining

Go watch more of TheYankeeMarshall's videos on YT ... It don't cost nothin'

No comments:

Post a Comment