Thursday, May 10, 2012

Greenhouse Update

Here's the latest up date .... Photos were just taken last night

Yes the sun went down fast and the last half of the photos had to be taken by spotlight ...


That's my youngest on the iPad piano - her timing is off .. Well here and there ... But I think it makes it sounds very nice - it doesn't sound anything like the original composition ... I like my daughter's better!

It's getting close to thinning time - as you can see from the tomato trays - but that's a tough time for me ... Not just because I have to "play god" with these plants but mostly because I wasting those plants which were growing so well but are only being destroyed to make more room for the others



There has to be a way to save/transplant these others - I did save a few from certain death last year though

No comments:

Post a Comment