Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Farm and Gardens

Oh I need to have a blog just for my farming/gardening stuff ...

I used to have on online, but when the site changed they did away with member-ran/owned blogs ... so here I am...

I thought I could use my other blog, Ginger Gargoyle Gems, but that has become the big "general" and political blog ... so time to branch off for the growing season and giving myself a good place to make posts about what has worked and what has not over the years.

Posts can range from serious news that I find and just want to place in one spot where I can find it ... to the passions and disappointments of what is happening in the garden ... or (like this morning) just fun or interesting stuff that has caught my attention.

Enjoy ...
but for now I am going to disable comments

No comments:

Post a Comment